Vegan Mushroom Pan
Suitable for Diet:
- 1 pack of Sunflower Haché
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup brown mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tbsp flour
- 1 shot white wine
- 1 tsp vegetable broth
- 1 cup vegan cream
1. Melt butter in pan and add onion. Saute, then add Sunflower Haché and mushrooms.
2. Add flour, vegetable broth, salt, pepper, and white wine. Cook until mushrooms are done.
3. Mix in parsley, chives, and cream. Simmer until liquid starts to boil.
4. Serve over rice, potatoes, or pasta.