Sunflower Bolognese Sauce & Pasta
A childhood favorite prepared completely without meat! Our take on traditional Bolognese replaces the ground meat with organic sunflower haché for a delicious, vegan-friendly meal the whole family will love.
Suitable for Diet:
Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- 1 box pasta
- 2 cups Pasteurized Tomatoes
- 1 Box Sunflower Haché
- 1 tbsp Tomato Paste
- 1 Red Onion, diced
- 1 Garlic Clove, minced
- 1 Carrot, diced
- 1 Tomato, chopped
- 1 tsp Vegetable Broth
- 1 tsp Agave Syrup
1. Sauté onions, garlic, carrot, and tomatoes on a stovetop pan over medium heat.
2. When sautéing, add 1 teaspoon vegetable broth and 1 teaspoon agave syrup.
3. Then you can add the of pasteurized tomatoes and the Sunflower Haché. Thanks to our Sunflower Haché, no soaking time is needed! Simply simmer for a short time in the pan and the Haché is already soft.
4. Finally, season the Bolognese sauce with salt and pepper and, of course, while cooking the sauce, put on pasta and cook “al dente”.