Vegan Stuffed Peppers
These peppers are filled with delicious Chili Sin Carne and baked until perfectly soft. The perfect way to spice up dinner!
- 3 bell peppers
- 1 box Chili Sin Carne
- 1 cup corn
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans, drained
- 1 (15 oz) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/2 white onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
1. Cut peppers in half and remove seeds. Put cut side down on baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Bake at 400 F for 20 minutes.
2. While peppers are roasting, sauté onion and garlic in oil. When onions are translucent, add haché, corn, chili sin carne spice kit, diced tomatoes, and black beans. Simmer until haché has soaked up liquid.
3. Fill peppers with haché mixture and top with cheddar cheese. Bake for 10 minutes at 400 F.